Tuilaepa Lupesoliai Neioti Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi
Honourable Prime Minister, Susuga Tuilaepa Sailele Malielegaoi has been in office for?twenty years and is the leader of the Human Rights Protection Party.
Tuilaepa first entered Parliament in 1981 and is the Member of Parliament for the Lepa Constituency.
Tuilaepa was born in Lepa, Aleipata and educated at Marist Brothers School, Apia; St Joseph’s College, Lotopa before continuing his education at St Paul’s College in Auckland, New Zealand. ?He attended the University of Auckland where he gained his Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Commerce degrees.
Before entering politics, Tuilaepa served in Government in the Department of Treasury and also as Expert Intra-ACP Trade, Transport & Communications with the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States (ACP) General Secretariat in Brussels, Belgium. He holds Chairman positions in many organisations and corporations in Samoa as well as in international organisations.
Tuilaepa is married to Gillian Meredith, with whom he has eight children, and is a member of the Catholic faith in Samoa.
- Ministry of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Public Service Commission
- Legislative Assembly
- Office of the Attorney General
- National Prosecution Office
- Office of the Ombudsman
- Samoa Law Reform Commission
- Ministry of Police
- Fire and Emergency Services Authority
- Executive Council
- Honours and Awards
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Scholarship Committee
- Remuneration Tribunal
- Cabinet Development Committee
Matagaluega i lalo o lana vaavaaiga:
- Matagaluega a le Palemia ma le Kapeneta
- Matagaluega o le Va i Fafo ma Fefa’atauaiga
- Komisi o Galuega a le Malo
- Ofisa o le Fono Aoao Faitulafono
- Ofisa o le Loia Sili a le Malo
- Ofisa e Faafoeina Moliaga Tau Soligatulafono
- Ofisa o le Komesina o Sulufaiga
- Komisi o le Toe Fuataiga o Tulafono a Samoa
- Matagaluega o Leoleo
- Ofisa o Tineimu ma Faalavelave Faafuasei
- Fono Faatonu
- Faailoga Taualoa
- Faalapotopotoga e le o i lalo o le Malo
- Komiti o Sikolasipi
- Komisi Faapitoa o Totogi
- Komiti Atinae a le Kapeneta